Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Fun Before (and After) the Disc Mishap

It's summer and the O'Connor fam is busy, busy, busy. Aside from figuring out plans for our next house, we've had a lot of CB visitors and play dates! First up in my vault of ever accumulating pics, King and Crew playing on the beach with cups and buckets, a.k.a. the best beach toys ever!


About a month ago now (while I was recovering from a raging case of strep throat), Danny hit me in the forehead with a disc golf disc. I was off to the side, nowhere near, or in line, with the temporary net Jimmy and Kevin had set up when I got a hard, point blank shot to the noggin. This pic below was after a lot of ice. To give you an idea of the impact, I still have a bump over a month later.

King and Crew oblivious to what just happened
I rallied and we still went to Hang Ten for dinner
Trying to make up for it with a smile
Making the "O" face like Danny used to
Random, but this kid ALWAYS has his hands in his pants
Solo grocery store date with mommy...in his jammies
No interest in pacis until 22 months??

No comments:

Post a Comment