Monday, August 6, 2018

Fun with Cousins: Etta Addition

Ali and Dieter also came to town this month to stay with my mom, so I got a lot of baby Etta snuggles! My boys had never met her, so there were some pretty precious introductions. I also got a pretty decent reminder about what it's like to have a newborn again. I tried to work my magic and put her down for naps and just when I thought, "I still have the touch," she'd wake up screaming. Ahh! She's so darn sweet and beautiful though!

Pretty much my happy place
Poolside
Naps with Nana
Hugs from Kingston
Can I keep her?
Love lock with Danny
The always excited, Crew
And just some random cute pics:

Such a sweet sleeper
Danny getting Crew in on a selfie
Morning selfie with mommy
Kingston looking up to his daddy
Danny reading to Kingston about frogs


No comments:

Post a Comment