Thursday, August 16, 2018

Out and About

The summer continues and so do our mornings frequenting fun play places around town! I'm so torn between soaking up our last days of summer and counting down the days until school starts again. Their energy is so exhausting, but they're also fun!

Pizza party at Power of Play. Yes, please!
Lego Ninjago Summer Movie
Storytime Bubbles
Your Pie and Gelato with Mom and Nana

Dining out in CB and evenings on the beach!

Tiki Bar
Post dinner swim
Hang Ten
Free Post Dinner Sundaes

Pre-the scariest moment of my life at Bounce. See below.


The three amigos sliding together!



Back to that scary moment. We were at Bounce having a good time. Kingston was just sitting on the edge/entrance of a bounce house when I look over at him and he looks like he's in serious pain, so I go grab him. His mouth is open wide like he's screaming, but no sound is coming out, and the next thing I know his eyes roll back in his head and he goes limp in my arms. I immediately panic and start running for the front desk to call for help and when I get up there Kingston comes to, but looks strange and won't talk to me. I'm about to call 911 when another mom comes to calm me down by saying she saw the whole thing and thinks he just fainted from holding his breath. DUH! Makes complete sense, but in that moment, I just saw my baby lose consciousness and I freaked. After a few minutes he was back to himself and the pediatrician said there was nothing to worry about as long as he was eating, sleeping and acting normal. As to what caused him so much pain, I have no idea as I wasn't looking in his direction at the time. Only guess is he stepped wrong and jammed his back? Phew, so glad he was okay.

A better day. Yummy smoothies.
Riding/scooting to get mail at the new house
Ride to pick up take-out with mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment