Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mom's Visit and My Little Cuddler

My mom came into town Wednesday night for a long weekend in Wilmington. We stayed up way too late chatting Wednesday. Thursday we met for lunch and my mom ran around town. Thursday night we had a great dinner of these mussels, crusty bread and a big salad with warm goat cheese. Yummy!


Friday I worked again and my mom actually had an interview with a local mental health agency in town. Friday night was the Castle Branch Christmas Party in Wrightsville Beach. It was fun to have my mom meet Jimmy and I's colleagues! We were both eager to get home early though as Jimmy was flying in from a business trip later that night.


Saturday we went out for breakfast and then I ran around with my mom looking at property in Carolina Beach. My mom actually decided to head home early because Boone was forecasted to have a horrible snow/ice storm Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Good thing is we only have 5 days left until our Christmas vacation. Just wrapped presents. Have brownies in the oven. Feeling very much in the spirit...

In other news, I've never known another dog to love being burrowed in blankets/towels so much. Here is Malloy caught relishing in the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment