Thursday, December 20, 2012

Danny at 7 Months


As I said during our 6 month recap, we can no longer do the chalkboard next to Danny. He's WAY too curious.
Why is the chalkboard up there, mom?
Because you'll destroy it sweet boy...
Oh geez where do I start with Danny at 7 months. He "dive bombs" for my iPhone and anything else he wants (NEEDS, HAS TO HAVE), sometimes to the point where he's hard to hold onto. He's just started this funny shiver thing when he gets a random chill. His smile has also evolved to this adorable little crinkled nose grin. He's becoming more and more fascinated by Malloy and, I think, getting kind of close to crawling. He doesn't quite know how to hug yet, but he does grab onto me, squeeze and open mouth kisses my shoulder. All in all, I can't even imagine a more perfect little boy and I'm beyond thrilled thinking about sharing him with our families this coming week. Seven months is a great age!

Weight: 16.9

Likes: Malloy, food, baths, when mom dances to "the hotdog dance", socks, when dad sings the alphabet song, when strangers fuss over him, wrapping paper, being naked.

Dislikes: The end of meals, being up past 7:30pm, riding in the car.

Sleeping: Danny continues to sleep all night without feedings, but has recently started waking at 1-2am and whines a little before falling back to sleep. He also wakes super early, often in the 5am timeframe. Fingers crossed it's just a phase. If not, maybe I'll just start working out in the morning...like I have not done in, er, 7 months.

Eating: The boy likes to eat! He opens WIDE like a little bird for every bite and cries at the end of every meal. I've also started adding garlic to his green vegetables and cinnamon to his sweet potatoes and apples, which he seems to like as well. We're close to incorporating bite size pieces of soft foods like bananas, avocados, peaches, etc.

You sure Santa knows where I'll be Christmas morning?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! It is amazing how much he has grown!

    ReplyDelete