Monday, May 13, 2013

As of Late

My dad was in town this past weekend and though I was a major slacker on pictures, we had a terrific time! Danny was his normal adorable self and even stayed up late both Friday and Saturday night without a fuss. We'll be seeing Grandpa again in a couple weeks for Matt and Kari's wedding...

Beach boy on Saturday
Sunday was, of course, Mother's Day. After my dad left in the morning, Jimmy took care of Danny while I went back to bed for HOURS. It was glorious. We then went to my mom's for another beach day and a dinner made by none other than Jimmy. And let me tell you, the man can cook. I could get used to this!

Rocking Nana's hat and shorts from Grandma
Throwback from last Mother's Day, just a couple weeks before I became a mommy...


I know I'm a late with this message, but I can't express in words how lucky I feel to have such an amazing mother. Everything I know about being a mom, I learned for you. And you're one hell of a Nana too. We love you! To all the other moms and grandmas in my life, including my mommy friends, thank you for your love and support. You are such an inspiration to me. Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment