Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wedding & Birthday

This past weekend Jimmy, Danny, me and my mom all went to Maryland for not one, but two momentous occasions. First, Martha and Ron tied the knot. Second, we had Danny's final 1st birthday celebration with Jimmy's side of the family. We are all blessed beyond belief.

Warning: I dropped my computer (sad mac) and my screen is all screwed up, so I can not be held liable for the quality of the pics I post. I can't really see what I'm doing.

So helpful
Sans high chair :(
Nakey boy!

Proud daughter-in-law, son and grandson
Mom, how long do I have to wear this hat?
Cheerio break
Opening Granddad and Lita's presents
Cousins and Aunt Kelly
Mmm cake...
Sorry, dude, your 1st birthday is officially over :(
Thank you to Martha and Ron for hosting us all weekend and throwing a great wedding and a huge thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate our sweet boy. We love you!

Beautiful bride

No comments:

Post a Comment