Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shiva's Sonoma Bachelorette Weekend

I just got back from a long weekend in San Francisco and Sonoma for Shiva's Bachelorette party! It was so much that it's taken me a couple days to get back on east coast, "real life" time again. Here's a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

 Beautiful (but cold) San Fran:


Our humble Sonoma abode:


Most of the girls from the weekend:


Definitely missed these guys though...


While I was away, Jimmy took Danny to see the Huesdash family in Sunset Beach. Here's a cute pic of Danny and Jack. Jack's twin, Clara, is not pictured. Something tells me she was off doing mature, girly things while these two crazy boys played on the floor together.


2 comments:

  1. I just cannot deal with his curly hair. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Any info on the house you stayed in? I'm looking around for a house for my bff's bachelorette party in 2014!

    ReplyDelete