Monday, October 28, 2013

Chilly, Mountain Vacation

Late last week I took Danny up to the mountains to visit with my dad and family, as well as my Grandma who was in town from Ohio for the week. And then icing on the cake, Ali came up from Chapel Hill too! It was COLD, like 16 degrees in the mornings, and it snowed one night. In Danny's words, brrr...

Proof

Needless to say, we played indoors for the most part, only trekking out to pick up some apples at a local orchard, a quick grocery trip and dinner at Stonewalls in Banner Elk. As I expected, Danny thoroughly enjoyed my dad's long hallway and the bookshelf at the end. I seriously couldn't be more proud of how well he did in the car with just me for 6 hours - slept good and then otherwise entertained himself.

Cheese
In my late Grandpa's favorite chair
Uncle Mac
Lunch audience
Apple thief
I'll have a filet and glass of cab

No comments:

Post a Comment