Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Build: Part 1

As you may or may not know, we're in the process of building a new home! It's been a long time coming - a dream that was born on a beach walk last spring that we, particularly Jimmy, have since worked very hard to make a reality. And now as I write this, just a half a mile away from the build site, they're framing the second floor! If we had mommy and me hard hats I'd be over there constantly, but alas I must wait until the crew retires every night to scope out the day's progress. I can't even describe how fun and rewarding it is to see our dream home go up before our eyes. Below are pics of the build thus far...


We ran into our builder last Saturday when we swung by the site after a morning run (hence our workout outfits) and he snapped this family pic in our future living room.



1 comment:

  1. It's so very exciting! I love the updates- keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete