Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I can't even describe how thankful I am for all the wonderful "dads" in my life, two of which are also the most wonderful grandpas to Danny. And about Jimmy, what do I even say about a dad so loving, caring and fun? Danny and I absolutely adore you and we're so lucky to have you as husband and father!

So what better Father's Day present for good old dad than to follow in his footsteps and finally start loving all things water, beach and boating? That's right, Danny is officially a water baby!


Well, actually, I can think of one present that might better. How about another healthy baby boy in early November?!? That's right, today, Father's Day, I'm officially 20 weeks along with another boy! More to come on that front!



No comments:

Post a Comment