Thursday, December 4, 2014

Turkey Day Recap

We kicked off our Thanksgiving festivities with lunch at Danny's preschool the Monday before last.


We also started reading Elf on a Shelf early Thanksgiving week to try and get Danny hyped up about the whole thing. We've named our little elf friend Lopez. Danny thinks it's cool to find him in the mornings, but doesn't really care that he's watching when he's being naughty.


And then Thursday, Thanksgiving, my mom and I spent the day cooking up a storm and Martha and Ron got into town at about noon. We ate about 6ish and it was delicious if I do say so myself! Huge thank you to my mom for running the show because, let's face it, my focus is a little fragmented these days.

Looks like Crew has been drinking that beer ;)
Channeling my inner Martha Stewart
Danny is OBSESSED with Ron
Daddy wearing Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment