Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Crew at 6 Months (Almost 2 weeks late!)


Well the 5 to 6 month timeframe has been another biggie for Crew! In most recent news, he's CRAWLING! He's been sort of doing it for a couple weeks, but lately it's the real deal. Time to baby proof! He now sleeps during naps and bedtime without the swaddle and seems much happier that way. I don't know what I was so afraid of! I'm also very proud to say (considering the sleep crutches I created with Danny) that he goes down for naps and bedtime on his own - I just get him drowsy. He was sleeping through the night for a couple weeks, but now he's regressed to getting up once about 3am again. I'd make him cry-it-out, but I feel like he's thin enough that maybe he needs that night feeding. Let's see what else. Oh, he has his first tooth! Still eating solids daily and has had avocados, rice cereal, bananas, prunes and sweet potatoes so far. It's a very messy endeavor. I'd take pictures, but I'm usually too dirty to even pick up my camera or phone if that's any indication. His favorite is definitely sweet potatoes. He continues to be one of the most active babies I've ever seen. Changing his diaper and getting him dressed is like a wrestling match or a bucking bull ride. I have a couple seconds - on a good day - before he's flipping over and trying to crawl away. He thinks it's a game too - grinning and giggling every time he wins! He continues to be fascinated with Danny. I can already tell that he'll look up to him for the rest of their lives! He does a lot of consonant babbling and blowing bubbles. I just can't believe how much he's grown and changed recently. We love you so much, Crew!

Case in point: "Sure we can get dressed... oh, wait, legos!"


No comments:

Post a Comment