Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Playtime!

Last week was a fun time filled with an outing with Papa and Lita and then Danny's Christmas Party at preschool. I was one of the parent planners for the party and I may have been a little "too much" as far as lofty plans/crafts/Etc, but I can't help myself. I get into it! Unlike Danny who has always been a little timid, Crew is not shy. During story time at Danny's school, he steps all over everyone to get to the "front of the class"!

Fire fighter Danny and Crew at Power of Play
Papa as a grocery cashier
Photo op with cow out to lunch with Papa and Lita

Crew with free reign of Danny's classroom


Porter asked Danny, "Can I touch him?"
The blessing
Thinks he's a big kid

Wanted Crew to sit with him
Mommy, in a picture, amazing!
Center Stage
Danny with his bestie Myles and Biraj photobombing

No comments:

Post a Comment