Monday, June 20, 2016

Baby Boy Bump Update

Pausing for a moment on sharing only "old" pics - still furiously trying to catch up - to give you an update on the ol' baby bump. At 28 weeks...with my third baby, I'm feeling large and in charge. But I passed the gestational diabetes test last week, which was a huge sigh of relief. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't eat whatever I wanted! Just starting to feel the side stitch strains and shortness of breath from lack of space and I pretty much drop dead at night from exhaustion (is there any other way when taking care of two crazy boys?!?). All in all though, very fortunate that, thus far, this pregnancy has been just as uneventful as the last two. It would seem that, like so many other women, I was indeed intended to make babies! With Danny born in his 39th week and Crew in his 38th week, I'm definitely feel the "nesting" pressure to get some things done around the house, etc. Shaping up to be a busy, but very fun, summer!

4 Weeks
12 Weeks
20 Weeks
28 Weeks
And here is a cool shot of his sweet face from 21 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment