Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Kingston at 2 Months


This is the 8th (almost 9th) week we've had sweet Kingston on this earth and he continues to be such a good baby. He has definitely fully "woken" up from the newborn phase and stays awake for about an hour to hour and a half at a time counting feedings. I so desperately want to schedule things better with him, as I think he gets overtired, but with the older boys it's nearly impossible. So a lot of mornings on the way to school, he's fussing. When we're home, he often fights me to go down for naps too because I waited too long. Still trying to get into the swing of things, but he seems really content to pretty much go with the flow. Bless you, boy! Just within the last couple weeks he's started "real" smiling at us and it's nothing short of perfection. And I love how much he's filling out. Such a chunky monkey! Kingston, we love you so much!

Some other outtakes for your viewing pleasure...

Peek-a-boo, I see mommy's foot




No comments:

Post a Comment