Thursday, May 25, 2017

Mother's Day

As a mom I pour my heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears into my "job" and I've learned from the best.  So honored to be a mommy to my three boys and thankful for all the wonderful moms in my life. Here's how we celebrated Mothers Day...

First up was Mother's Tea at Danny's preschool. Out of all 15 or so kids, Danny was chosen as 1 of 4 to lead the class in L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole complete with dancing and hand motions. It was priceless!

Pre-show
My main squeeze
The Saturday before Mother's Day, Jimmy stayed home while the kids napped, so me and my mom could do lunch together. We would have had a great pic of us, but the half drunk guy would took our "picture" actually took at 15 second video. Bummer. 

Then on actual Mother's Day, Jimmy got me Britt's donuts, we did the beach in the morning, lunch at the Tiki Bar complete with prosecco for mama and then nap for mama (thanks prosecco). Lastly, we went out for dinner at Havannas. Any day not spent in the kitchen is a good day!

Contemplating life...
So smiley! 
My guys - love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment