Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Other Summer Fun

We've had such a great summer and the boys are just growing up so quickly. I'm so proud of who they've become (most of the time) and I'm just trying to soak it all in. Crew especially has gone through a little brain leap and now says the darnedest things. Talks more like a little surfer dude than a toddler, like, "oh my gosh, that's totally cool," and "when we get there, I'm just gonna freak out. I so excited." Anyways, here are some random pictures of recent summer fun.

Headed to Mexican for dinner. Danny too cool for school.
Buffalo Wild Wings while daddy is away on business

Captain underpants himself
Babbles in question form and his expression here shows it
Loving our new "limo" golf cart
The beach is so relaxing these days. NOT!
Mr. Fearless
Tide pools with his beach friend, Peyton.
Lunch alfresco with Peyton
Bonding
Shaking booties and back-to-school shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment