Wednesday, September 20, 2017

As of late...

Gotta love the boxes Costco gives you to package your things. Speaking of Costco, I never thought I'd need to buy in bulk. Now I share my home with 3 boys and 1 man and to say I plow through food is an understatement. We're talking 4 boxes of cereal a week, a dozen eggs in one sitting, you get the point. And they're still little. Heaven help me when they're all teenagers...and have teenage friends.


A little Crew and Kingston time before naps and Danny gets home from school...

I believe this was a post a midday poop mess
At the Children's Museum for Ava's 3rd and Eliza's 1st birthdays. Love their mommy, Danielle, and it's so nice that Crew and Ava have been in preschool together and Eliza and Kingston are both about to start as soon as they start walking!

Ava was having none of my photo taking
Crew and his buddy, Nelson
Lastly, a little grocery shopping with my main man, Kingston. Love when it's just me and him out and I can pretend for a few minutes that life is that simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment