Sunday, April 8, 2018

When Daddy's Away and Start of Spring Break

Jimmy was recently away for a whole week, so me and the (little) boys had to fend for ourselves! Crazy or not, one of my favorite things to do when Jimmy is out of town is take the kids out for dinner to somewhere kid-friendly. Keeps us busy in a good way! Here are the boys on their recent dinner date with mom...

Zoned out!

Stopped by Crew's Easter Party at school - the last day before Spring Break started. He was so excited to see me! And then I popped into Kingston's classroom to cuddle with him and catch up with his sweet teachers.


And then we spent the first day of Spring Break at the Cape Fear Museum! I had never been there before, but it was pretty cool and free that day because of this fun kids' event they were having all about "things that fly".

Giant sloth
Michael Jordan exhibit
Bug's view glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment