Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Mother's Day Weekend

Next up was Mother's Day weekend! Jimmy was great about doting on me (and Nana) and the boys were more into it this year than they've ever been! I was woken up Saturday to "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!" in my ears and a plant that Danny had grown in kindergarten. That afternoon we went over to Nana's for our first swim of the season (the boys, not me) and Jimmy ordered us dinner, so we could dine al fresco without cooking!


Sunday morning, actual Mother's Day, we went to Kate Pancake's house for breakfast and then hit up the beach! And then while the boys were napping, I went to meet Nana for some sunshine and live music and Jerry bought us flowers! Last, but not least, we walked to the Tiki Bar for dinner!

Pre-breakfast
Danny refused to cooperate
In less upbeat news, I had to have a skin excision on my back for a pre-melanoma scare. I was suppose to take it easy for 2 weeks and this was me the day after - basically a human pillow. Tis' motherhood. 




No comments:

Post a Comment