Monday, September 3, 2018

Back-to-School for Danny

With all the boys starting school shortly, Danny first on August 27th, we had some preparations to take care of like hair cuts and shopping. I used to LOVE back-to-school shopping and getting all my supplies when I was little. Danny could care less and opted to let me pick things out for him. Initially a little bummed, I perked right up when I got to walk around Target BY MYSELF the other day.

SO BORED and ready for school

Popsicles with Principle (and Sammy the Seahawk)
Found on Facebook! Welcome to CBES Principle Leake
Fresh cuts all around!
Practicing for their first day in a week or so
Ready to go!
Big time "reader"
Every single morning this summer
The end of lazy days
1st day of 1st Grade
Post school snuggles on Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment