Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Fair and Other Fall Fun

Danny attending our local fair with his buddy Fisher and family. He won a goldfish in one shot in a carnival game and Fisher was so jealous that his parents had to fork out like $20 worth of tries until Fisher won one too. Danny's was Larry and Fisher's was Ice Man (or something similar). Both died days later :( Luckily Larry kicked the bucket before Danny got home from school, so I could flush him and tell Danny that I gave him a proper burial at the CB Lake.

RIP Larry

Jimmy was out of town for work, so I took the boys to an outdoor viewing of "Hocus Pocus" at RiverLights. It was such a festive fall thing to do pre-Halloween! They would have lasted the whole time, but pregnant mama had to pee and didn't want to take all of them into a porta-potty with me!


Lastly, Danny still loves to draw and make special art and notes for me and Jimmy.  I think this one was so sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment