Monday, February 8, 2010

Back from the Big Easy

I just got back Sunday evening from a very fun weekend in New Orleans for Kelly's Bachelorette. Though I am glad the Saints won the Superbowl, man I can't imagine what the city was like postgame, I have to admit I'm a little sick of hearing "who dat". Now let's see, some weekend recaps...

First up was some girly games in our room, you know the usual, spin around ten times and try to plant a kiss on the man poster?!? We also had the "Nearly Wed" game where I had Spencer's answers to some questions that Kelly had to try and guess. She actually did pretty well. I think she cheated ;). Next up was a night on Bourbon Street where all the freaks were out! Kelly was a trooper, letting us subject her to all kinds of embarrassment. Saturday we saw the town during the day. Went to Cafe Du Monde for coffee and beignets and saw a parade. Saturday night was much more low key. We went to dinner at a great place called GW Fins and then went to Pat O'Brien's for their famous hurricane drinks. All in all such a great weekend. Can't wait for BMore for Kelly's Bridal Shower and then the Outbanks for the big day!





No comments:

Post a Comment