Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Things & Favorite Chain

I went to MD this weekend for Kelly's baby shower. More to come on that in a future post. She got an unbelievable array of cute baby things. Check out these from me and Jimmy.  Baby Gap is too much fun...

Wallabees like his Dad's
Baby jeans - nothing cuter on earth
And then this Cooley Redskins jersey/onsie from Mrs. Long...


My trip up to MD after work on Friday was made especially enjoyable by a stop at my favorite VA and MD chain - Wawa. It's the only gas station chain I know of where you can get a made from scratch turkey on ciabatta sandwich and fresh mango for dinner. They also have hummus and pita, grapes and cheese, fresh veggies and dip, Chobani greek yogurt and all kinds of other goodies. I know, I know, I sound like such a NC tourist...


1 comment:

  1. Baby GAP kills me it is soo cute! Hope to see you soon K!!!

    ReplyDelete