Friday, July 29, 2011

When blogging about your trip to Boston...

...for work, you don't have pictures like this to share from sightseeing...

{random stock photo people}

And you don't have photo evidence of everything you ate - whipping out the camera at dinner would be weird. You can, however, share the Boston restaurants you enjoyed and write that, in addition to eating well,  you learned a lot at the conference you attended.

Anthem Kitchen + Bar
Neighborhood: Faneuil Hall
Meal: Steak and truffled mashed potatoes flatbread pizza



Eastern Standard
Neighborhood: Kenmore Square/Fenway
Meal: Veal Saltimbocca

{Sub thirsty rained out Redsox fans and that was the atmosphere}

Post 390 Urban Tavern
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Meal: Steak Frites


El Centro
Neighborhood: South Boston
Meal: La Mejor Del Mundo, Carne Asada Al Carbon "Estilo Sonora" Con Refritos, Chile Verde, Ensalada Y Guacamole




Oh my, I just realized I ate red meat every night I was there. Maybe my body secretly needed iron. Now I openly need vegetables and fish/poultry. Good times traveling with a fellow foodie...

No comments:

Post a Comment