Monday, August 15, 2011

Boone Weekend

I had a wonderful couple days in the mountains this past weekend visiting my dad. It was so lush and green and pleasantly cool - mid 70s during the day and low 60s at night. We went to out to dinner Friday night, which I sadly don't have a picture of because the rest of the weekend we were grungy - not cute for pictures.

My dad is trying to sell his house, so Saturday we spruced up the front porch a little with some flowers and door mat by the door and flower "boxes" on the railing. They'll look even better when they mature a little this fall. Every little bit helps!


Next it was staging (for pictures) and enjoying the backyard with a bonfire.


Finally we made dinner Saturday night - Cleo's Daddy's BBQ Ribs, corn on the cob and onion rings. We ran out of flour and it was late, so pardon the half naked onion rings. Trust me - they were still delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment