Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Visitors

This past weekend Jimmy and I were so fortunate to host Dan and Marisol AND Kevin and Stefanie! It was a hoot. Thursday was a late dinner at a local CB restaurant. Friday the ladies made a Mexican feast while the boys watched the Redskins - mahi mahi tacos, chicken enchiladas, chips, Flaming Amy's pineapple habanero salsa and grilled onion guacamole. Saturday we hit up the beach and then went into Wilmington for the night. First stop was Satellite for a drink and then Indochine for dinner.


Sunday the boys did a little surfing - post coming soon - and then we walked the North End in an attempt to recruit more family to move here. I wish everyone lived closer - I miss our families so much!!


I need to get my friends down here for a visit too :(

2 comments:

  1. We used to live close to you... And then you up and left us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting to see pictures! Kevin told me how great of a time he had. He raved about the Satellite bar...thought it was a cool place. Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete