Monday, September 5, 2011

Connor's 2nd Day & Kaylie Finally Visits VA Beach

I've sadly never visited my siblings-in-law in VA Beach. It wasn't on purpose, it just never worked out. Sheesh, all Kelly had to do was carry my nephew for 40 weeks and birth him at 9lb 12oz a little sooner and I would have been there :)

Anyways, I was very excited to see where they lived and get out on the town... oh, and hold that adorable baby again too...

Boardwalk on the beach
Lunch at a great brewery

After lunch we went straight to the hospital. If my face doesn't say bliss, I don't know what does...


Then Saturday evening we rode bikes to get some local eats and drinks. While we waited for our table, we took in some (touristy) sites...


2 comments:

  1. Connor needs a cousin. Those shark pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those last photos!! So cute! Congratulations Auntie Kaylie!

    ReplyDelete