Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Visitors

This past weekend we were so fortunate to have Granddad and Lita visit from Maryland. All were smitten by Danny and Danny was so happy to have new people to play with and just loved being doted on.  Here's what we did...

Friday, I had a meeting in the morning and then rushed back to the island to pick up Danny from Nana's and meet everyone for lunch. And then Friday evening we walked to dinner at Nikki's.

On Saturday, Dan, Kevin and Jimmy went fishing, while us girls hung around the house and met my mom for lunch.


Sunday, Dan, Marisol, Jimmy and I took the boat for a morning beach walk on Masonboro Island.

Breakfast of Champions - Bloodies and chips
Lots of conch
And then we all got together with Kevin, Stef and my mom to watch the Redskins game.


Such a fun and eventful weekend! Thanks for coming to visit Granddad and Lita! We love you! Now to get ready for my meeting. Back to the real world :(

No comments:

Post a Comment