Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Danny at 9 Months

9 Months
Oh my, I almost forgot - it's Danny's 9 month birthday! Jimmy is out of town on business right now, so it's just me and the little man. Though we miss daddy very much, we're still having fun. He has become so silly and full of personality. He's crawling all over me right now as I type this like, "play with meeee, mommy!" He keeps us on our toes to say the least. We love you so much Danny!


Weight: 17.8lbs

Likes: Being chased, open/closing doors and cabinets, pulling things out of my diaper bag, "petting" Malloy, climbing up people/couch cushions/etc, mimicking mom and dad with sounds and motions, ie. head shakes and, last but not least, dancing

Dislikes: Being told "no" or taken away from something he wants, the end of meals, lying on his back for diaper changes - much prefers we do it "on the fly"

Sleeping: Still consistent on the sleeping. Only the occasional trouble going down or super early wake-up. Sometimes finicky at naps, but, what the heck - he can't be 100% perfect, can he?

Eating: I often offer him puffs and other finger foods, but he still wants nothing to do with them. So for now, I'm still pretty much pureeing everything, except for some finely chopped up banana at breakfast. We share 1 banana a day. It's our thing. 

Teeth: 1


No comments:

Post a Comment