Monday, February 4, 2013

Dead Air

I may get around to posting this week, but not likely, for Jimmy and I will be on vacation in Tortola, BVI!! While Jimmy is surfing the north shores, I'll be getting reacquainted with my old friends - reading, relaxing and napping on a beach like this...


I had to write and schedule this posts days in advance, so I could get through without bawling my eyes out and canceling our trip. I know Danny will be in capable and lovable hands with my mom and Ali, but we're going to miss him more than words can express. If what they say is true and absence really does make the heart grow fonder, then our hearts will be a bazillion times fonder by the time we return on Friday. Is it creepy if I pack something in my suitcase that smells like him, so I can sniff "him" whenever I want? Yeah, you're right, maybe a little. I just can't imagine being away from him for so long. Okay, here come the waterworks...

Love you so much my sweet boy!


Saturday update (the day before leave): I can't hold him, hug him, feed him, fold his laundry or even change his stinky diapers without sobbing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment