Sunday, March 30, 2014

Update

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. So sorry! Let's see, what have we been up to? My dad came to town and it was determined that Danny can't say, or doesn't like to say, "grandpa", so both my dad and Jimmy's dad are both "papa". And then the weekend before last I was in Chapel Hill for some shopping for Ali's wedding and then her bridal shower, so Jimmy was on Danny duty. Other than that, it's pretty much just business as usual! Oh, and I did make Danny "model" while I took some pictures for work and took him on his first furniture shopping trip. He was pretty excited that there were so many "seat seats" to try out and insisting on testing every mattress.


Fishing with Daddy
Representing the Arizona Wildcats
Seat seat
A little too soft for me

1 comment: