Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Planning for a Trim

Though it pains me to think about it, I've finally decided it's time for Danny to get a haircut. I can't stand to get rid of his ringlets, but a little trim has become necessary. I have a feeling he's not going to like it. He HATES when I cut his nails and points to his fingers and toes for days afterwards saying, "oh no, nail". He is definitely afraid of strangers and strange environments too. The other day, Danny had the pleasure of meeting McGruff the Crime Dog and I've never in my life heard a more terrifying scream. Poor guy buried his head in my neck and I had to pry him off me to get him in the car. But whether he likes it or not, the haircut is coming and I'll be sure to document.

Different looking baby with wet hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment