Monday, August 4, 2014

Insta-Lately

Every 1st and 3rd Monday the Wilmington Railroad Museum hosts a great little story time where the leader dresses up as a conductor for stories and sing-alongs. It's chocked full of little boys as equally obsessed with trains as Danny. Following story time, everyone gets together in the Children's Hall where there are lots of trains to play with and even more behind glass in a little train village of sorts.


Pretty much tackles daddy the second he walks in the door.


Jimmy had a work dinner thing the other night, so I decided to take Danny (me) out for an ice cream sundae. Maybe it was the flavors I chose or something, but he wasn't into it. Alas, I had to try and eat the whole thing myself...

Yuck, we had non-stop rain all weekend. NOT ideal with a toddler boy. Luckily Jimmy made the best of it by taking Danny out to play regardless. Oh and they pitched a tent in the living room.


Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment