Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Honey Do

With less than 4 weeks to go in this pregnancy, I'm definitely in "nesting" mode. The difference from my last pregnancy, however,  is that we're in a new house too so the nesting is less baby-focused and more about decorating. Is that bad?!? Ahh, I'll probably be packing my hospital bag and finishing setting up the nursery between contractions! Anyways, weekends and evenings are all about projects, Pinterest inspiration and shopping! Decorating progress pics to come, but for now...the projects!

Under-the-stairs water heater, water softener and AV equipment closet turned KO Consulting office! We used the Elfa Study Zone desk from The Container Store and some cheap accessories from Office Max and Target.


Antique wooden bed from my mom's friend Tim turned Danny's big boy bed! Bedding compliments of Grandma Martha and Grandpa Ron from the Land of Nod Dapper collection. Love how it's all come together!


Projects means lots of trips to Lowes and people asking me if I'm due any day. Nope! Still weeks away, but thanks for noticing the waddle.

He shared (a few bites) that apple with me

No comments:

Post a Comment