Friday, October 17, 2014

School Daze

I've been a major slacker on the blogging front, but it's not because there is nothing going on that's for sure! We've been busy, busy, busy! Jimmy has had work trips, I'm juggling a couple clients, Danny is in school and we're preparing for the arrival of baby brother. Lucky for us all, the preschool thing is now going great! No more tears, though his teachers do tell me that he sure loves his mama. I guess he talks about me a lot when he's there. Warms my heart! He's also soaking up everything he's learning and repeating them at home - songs, blessings, stories and yoga moves. Talks about all of his friends and all their daily doings. Here are screenshots of his first school pictures! Such a goober. Hard copies coming for you doting grandparents!


No comments:

Post a Comment