Saturday, January 24, 2015

Crew at 3 Months


I'm on time - woo hoo! Today Crew turns 3 months old and don't let his onesie mislead you - he's PURE sweet these days! That's right, we've turned over a new leaf. Crew is no longer what I'd consider a fussy baby. He's happy and content unless he's super tired or hungry, but that's to be expected. My pediatrician told me that he'd grow out of the fussiness around 3 months and he was right. Not much has changed with night time sleep - still waking about 2am and between 5-6am every night, but then I put him back in bed to sleep until 7 or 7:30am. I've been working really hard on sleep training during the day which includes getting him on a schedule and so far, so good. With a little crying-it-out in the middle of his naps, he's sleeping for 1.5-2 hours at a time. Success! Next month I know I'll be singing a different tune as the 4 month sleep regression takes it's toll! Oh well, for now I'm just savoring the time with my sweet and adorable baby. Absolutely loving his smiles and laughs. He's proving to be quite ticklish. Definitely talking and stretching out a lot more too. Danny continues to think he's the coolest baby brother around! Happy 3 months Crew! We love you so!

Mid stretch - look how long I am!
Ready for my close up

1 comment:

  1. 3 months already??? You have the cutest boys. Amazing. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete