Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Party of Five

Not necessarily "news" at this point, but important for the record books (a.k.a. this blog), there is a 3rd baby on the way!! As with every other pregnancy, I kind of had a hunch and we officially found out on January 4th. What a great way to start the new year! Crazy, exciting, amazing! He/she is due Sept. 5th meaning he/she will be 22 months younger than Crew and a little over 4 years younger than Danny. Heartbeat was 179 at 8 weeks 3 days and about 159 at 11 weeks 4 days. At last glance, he/she was wiggling around like crazy and measuring just perfectly. Mom is TIRED and has insomnia (up most nights for a couple hours) but otherwise can't complain - no morning sickness, etc. So glad my immune system seems to be working like it should again after the spell I had with the flu and strep (or mono - it's still undetermined) when I was just 4 weeks along. I can definitely tell this is my third and I'm about to be 32 though - looking noticeably pregnant and I'm only 12 weeks and my hip joints and ligaments are already taking shape (read: they're achy). I feel like we're so busy most days, that it's going by quickly so far, but then there are those days when both boys are acting up and I don't think I'll make it until bedtime. Oh the ups and downs of being a mommy - wouldn't change it for the world! 

Random, but in looking back, it doesn't seem like I documented much of my pregnancy with Crew :(, so I'm going to try to do better this time. Sorry, Crewberry, mommy loves you!

Affirmative
First Picture (8 weeks 3 days)
Danny's depiction of "Rocco" (or "Taco" if it's a girl)
11 weeks 4 days
Can't promise that I'll continue to document my rapidly growing belly, but here it is at 4, 8 and 12 weeks pregnant. Note that this is in the morning (hence the bedhead). The night view is scary stuff, people!



1 comment: