Friday, February 19, 2016

Danny and Crew

I haven't updated the blog in forever, so this is just going to be a brain and photo dump! Danny and Crew are starting to play more together and seem to even enjoy one another at times. Don't get me wrong, they still fight and push each others buttons, but I'm also seeing a friendship forming. Danny continues to be such a sweet kid and say the funniest things like, "you can say that again!" Crew is adding more and more words to his vocabulary - his words so far are "book", "milk", "dada", "mama", "nana" (banana and Nana), "bub" (for Bubble Guppies), "this" and my favorite "what?" with an emphasis on the question mark at the end. He also huffs and puffs - his version of "woof" when he sees a dog - and roars for bears and lions. He LOVES reading - makes me read book after book all day long - his favorites being Pout Pout Fish and Little Blue Truck.  Love my boys!

Doing his "butterfly" from yoga at preschool
Wearing my resistance band as a scarf. Messy playroom!
Ice cream date
Crew says screw posing for a picture!
Loves his rain showers with dad and Danny
Taking Woody to Show-and-Tell
Danny reading to Crew
Playing at the library
Impromptu pet store field trip - FREE fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment