Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Easter 2016

Almost 2 months late, but here's a recap on Easter with the boys! First up was a party at school for Danny where he famously said in the car on the way home, "I wonder what's in this egg? I hope it's sugar. I like sugar." Needless to say, he was INTO all the candy associated with Easter.


And then it was an Easter egg hunt at Halyburton Park where Danny found the golden egg for a special prize, a book all about snakes! Crew found one egg filled with a piece of chocolate and was just as happy.


And then it was the main event - finding their Easter baskets! I failed to get a picture of them with said Easter baskets and the videos were anti-climatic, but it was fun...trust me! We had a little dinner get-together as well, but I didn't get any pictures :(


Loving their bunnies from Nana...


We also had a birthday party the following weekend that had a massive Easter egg hunt as an activity. Phew, it was a busy, but totally awesome Easter 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment