Monday, February 12, 2018

Update

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but that's because we've been busy, busy, busy! The boys are growing up so fast it just kills me. Danny is still doing so well at school. Got his second report card and got another kindergarten equivalent of "straight As".

Learning with Osmo
On a 3 mile scoot/run with mommy
Crew continues to be a wild man, but he's also such a good big brother to Kingston. Truly loves him so much and just wants Danny to love him the same way. Alas, Danny is in the "don't copy me" phase and doesn't take the attention as flattery, but rather just gets annoyed. Crew still loves to dress-up and frequently puts on these crazy ensembles. He's also VERY exaggerated and dramatic and has this new thing where he says, for example, "I'm thirsty, like really thirsty, like SUPER thirsty" and same for "I'm bored, like really bored, like SUPER bored", etc.


Kingston is a sweetie who just goes along with the flow. Really into hugging, especially Crew, and does it multiple times in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment