Friday, February 16, 2018

We did D.C!

I knew it was a bit of a stretch for me to take all three boys into D.C. by myself, but I really wanted them to have that experience, take the metro, see some museums, etc. So with one day remaining on our trip, I coordinated with Jimmy and he rode the metro with us to our last stop and then me the boys hit the National Mall! We did the Air and Space Museum, complete with a planetarium show and astronaut ice cream, and the Museum of Natural History. The boys loved it all and were surprisingly big troopers with all the walking...

Ready to brave the cold with his stroller blanket!
Pre-Planetarium show
Fell asleep during the show

On our way to the Museum of Natural History...

Guide trying to get Danny to touch a giant bug
Butterly exhibit
One liked King
Another one liked Danny
Metro ride home
Luckily, Jimmy was able to meet us at our metro station and ride back with us as well, so it was a VERY successful trip and I'm so happy we did it!

Playing in Grandpa Ron's office
Three deep
So tired on the way home
Playing with a fidget spinner
Eating a fidget spinner

Had such a great long weekend in Maryland and D.C. with family and friends. Martha and Ron were the best hosts and we had such a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment