Sunday, March 18, 2018

Glitz and Glamour

One of my favorite nights of the whole year is Oscars Sunday! I love the red carpet dresses and over-the-top speeches and seeing which of my favorite movies/performers win! It's in my blood. My grandma Heintzelman has always been a movie buff and gotten into the Oscars. Same with my brother and mom. In years past, my mom and I have gotten together for the night, but alas, with three young boys, it wasn't in the cards this year. So I recorded it and she and I watched the highlights after putting the boys to bed the other night (Jimmy was out of town). So great to skip the commercials and just get to the good stuff!

Pre-bedtime watching America's Funniest Home Videos
Hug/Choke Hold
Movie stars have plastic surgeons, stylists and hair/make-up people while I'm over here pushing a giant double seat shopping cart at Target.


...but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world!

Three bowls of cereal + Danny's leftover oatmeal
Danny "reading" the latest Land Rover magazine to Crew
Cool guy stands on the coffee table
Post nap snuggles. Those thighs, fingers and tootsies!

No comments:

Post a Comment