Friday, June 8, 2018

The Start of Summer

Crew and Kingston got out of school first for the summer, so it's just been the three of us during the day! Here's a random selection of recent pics.

Kure Beach park
Cheerios. Lots of Cheerios
Snuggles
Cool bed head
Best Buds
We've been getting out in the AM to do various things, burn some energy, etc. The boys have been loving the time with me and I love it too...but I'm also more than ready when their nap time comes around!

Hugh McRae Park


Watch Me Play Gymnastics 
We found our beach friend, Colt!
Help me, mom!
Foam pit happiness

Nana's Pool

Trader Joes and Mike Chappell Park

Loving his new hat
Picnic time

In case you haven't noticed, I don't have nearly as many pictures of Crew as I have of the other boys. Why? Because the dude never sits still. Can't even say the word "cheese" before he's onto the next thing. Must condition him, so I capture his adorable mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment