Tuesday, October 30, 2018

NC State Fair

I took the boys to my sister's house in Chapel Hill for the weekend in mid-October to visit with family and attend the NC State Fair that Saturday with everyone. It was so great to see Ali, baby Etta, my dad, Beth, Mac, Colin, Dieter and cousin Maddie who now teaches 8th grade in the area! The fair was craziness with a party of our size and trying not to lose everyone, but it was fun!

Checking Danny out of school early
Gpa and King dog whispering
Can I keep her?
Awesome toy train at the fair
In awe of the ostrich costume
Slushies (not pictured: other unhealthy things)
I think he was drinking sweet tea here. Oh well!
Gpa with his youngest grandkids
Danny always throwing the hand signs
Apparently Kingston likes blooming onions?
Etta cuddles
Leaving the fair with Uncle Colin
Ready for our camp fire!
Hanging with Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment