Monday, April 18, 2011

Where I've Been

HUGE apology for the lack of blogging - it's been a busy couple weeks! Let's fast forward through the boring stuff to my business trip to Baltimore at the end of last week. The conference I attended was great. I gained some very interesting inside intelligence into the lives of our target audience - nursing administrators. I had a wonderful - probably best meal of my life - dinner at Charleston in the inner harbor. The culinary tour included a delicious crispy grit cake, fois gras, turbot and veal tenderloin, not to mention some most excellent wine samples. Thank you, Chef Cindy Wolf.


Friday night I went out with Martha and Ron at a great little tapas place called Centro Tapas. Small plates are always fun and great when trying to catch up with someone. So glad they made the trek into the city to see me!

 
{too bad Ron's eyes are shut}
Saturday was an interesting day of travel with all the tornados and all. And by interesting I mean worst motion sickness provoking two flights of my life. Despite the constant swaying feeling, I rallied to spend Saturday evening with Jimmy, my mom, and long time friends, Jan and Joey, in town from Ohio.

Sunday it was a run on the beach for me, a great surf session for Jimmy, a few cold ones and then dinner at Freddie's in Kure Beach. Life is good.


Who wouldn't love this face?

No comments:

Post a Comment