Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Danny's Digs

I was such a go-getter prego lady that I killed my seamstress, aka my mom or Nana, to finish Danny's nursery before his arrival and here it is 4 weeks after his birth and I'm just now posting pics! Not that any of our readers want this level of detail, but since when have I cared :)

Crib: Davinci Emily from Target
Crib skirt: Homemade by my mom
"Danny" Yarn Letters: Tutorial here
Curtains: JCPenney's plain white curtains (here) + yellow pom poms from Joanns sewn on by my mom
Rug: Urban Outfitters (here) + heavy duty rug pad
Wall paint: Benjamin Moore "Gray Horse"



Dresser: Bought on Craigslist for $60. Bottom was painted aqua and top was refinished with a dark stain
Changing Station: Pad cover from Etsy (here), sailboat storage from Pottery Barn Kids (here), basket from Target, lamp from Home Goods
Rocker: Family heirloom
Ottoman: Bought at a consignment store and reupholstered in navy/white houndstooth by me and my my mom.
Wall Art: Jack Johnson lyric hand painted on a canvas from Michaels by me and Stef
Quilt: Handmade by my Aunt Cherie



Shelf: 6 cube unit from Lowes and baskets from Target
Surf Art: Local Carolina Beach artist (Daddy's contribution to the nursery decoration)



3 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting to see these. The room turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE baby Danny's nursery! You and Nana did such a great job on all the details! So glad to see the final pics :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room turned out so awesome. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete