Thursday, July 5, 2012

Danny's First 4th of July

I'm a bad mommy for not having some super cute red, white and blue outfit for Danny to wear on his first 4th! We do have this adorable onesie from Dusty and Rachel, but it is a too big for our little peanut at this point.



Oh well! My mom had Ali, Dieter and cousins, Kyle and Maddie, in town, so we celebrated nonetheless.

On 4th Eve - before CB fireworks
Danny as a baby prop

On the 4th

No pics of the fireworks, but they looked something like this - Ali's beautiful and delicious fruit pizza.


Random, but here is me in the same shirt above a couple weeks before Danny was born. It is the only red and blue shirt I have, so I wore it on the 4th - badly stretched out and all! Crazy, but I strangely kinda miss the bump...


No comments:

Post a Comment