Monday, July 6, 2015

Crew at 8 Months

Eek, I completely missed Crew's 7 month post and not because I forgot, but just didn't have time! For the fun of it, here's a snapshot of Crew throughout the months...

(left to right) 1, 3 and 6 months
Now back to Crew at 8 months. I said he was active at 6 months, but that was nothing! For every other monthly photo shoot I've gotten 20+ takes and this was my one and only for 8 months. Hope you enjoy ;)


He's not only extremely proficient at crawling, but also pulling up on everything and I even caught him climbing the stairs the other day. Heaven help me! He's very attached to mommy right now - separation anxiety is a common phase around 8 months - which is hard at times, but I know it will pass. Sporting two teeth in his very cute smile! Loves playing with Danny and Danny really enjoys making him laugh. We're currently experimenting with lots of different kinds of food, but he still prefers things more mashed than in finger food size and wants me to feed him rather than feed himself. He thinks it's super funny to spit and blow mouthfuls of food all over me! Just started drinking (playing) with water in a sippy cup. At the doctor the other day, he was 67% in height and only 4% in weight, so the doc told me to just keep feeding the little booger as much as he wants! He may be small, but he's mighty! Up until now, he hadn't been sleeping through the night, but I was afraid of depriving him of a meal knowing that he's so light. But the doc also confirmed that he doesn't need to eat during the night, so we've been crying-it-out since this past weekend and we're all starting to adjust. What else can I say, I just love the little guy so stinkin' much!

No comments:

Post a Comment